- 1 Registrant Type
- 2 Activity Selector
- 3 Profile
- 4 Review
- 5 Confirmation
2015 USA Gymnastics Championships
*ALL POSITIONS ARE NOW OPEN!*
Key Volunteer information you should know:
1. REQUIREMENTS: All volunteers are requested to register for a minimum of 3 time shifts. Time shifts can range from 2-4 hours in length. Training is not required for all volunteer positions.
2. TICKET: By signing up for the required minimum of 3 time shifts (approx. 12 hours) you will receive (1) All-Session wristband in return. These will be given at the Registration area when you check-in for your volunteer schedule.
3. AVAILABILITY: Begining June 23 and running through June 28, there are opportunities for interested volunteers with multiple dates and shifts available.
4. TRAINING: Specific training sessions will be conducted for specialized areas, during which those volunteers will receive information specific to this event, volunteer uniforms, credentials and other instructions. Volunteers scheduled to work for a specialized area will be contacted by a committee person for scheduled dates and times of training. All other volunteers should expect to arrive 30 minutes prior to their shift start time in order to check in and get uniform and credential.
5. UNIFORM: Volunteers will receive a uniform t-shirt that should be worn with self-supplied tan khaki pants and comfortable shoes.
If you have any questions please email Lindsay Amore at email@example.com.
Please click "Register Now!" on the right side of this page to begin your online volunteer registration.
Already have an account?Login